The Day Off “Adventures”
- 1130pm Tuesday night I finally arrive at home with McDonalds to curl up on the couch getting fat and watching The Biggest Loser.
- FInally get to bed somewhere around 1am.
- I am not tired, so I stay awake close to an hour.
- I sleep for the next 4 hours
- 6:36a.m. I jolt out of bed to my phone ringing. I immediately think my store is on fire, someone called off, or something terrible happened to my family (can you tell I’ve been working too much)
- I look at the caller ID it’s another SM from a different store. I answer the phone and she has questions about her inventory. COME ON! FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL MY STORE TO FIND OUT I WAS OFF AND SEND ME AN EMAIL OR CALL ME AT A DECENT HOUR LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.
- I am raging mad and so is Ed. what do I do though? I answer her questions like a polite individual.
- We finally get out of bed somewhere around 10a.m. We shower and drive 90 minutes for a freaking cheeseburger and fries.
- WHY? It was the best freaking cheeseburger and fries I have ever had. Edzos in Evanston. Stop reading this and go. NOW.
- Ed and I decide to shop around, we go to CB2 and the Container Store. We come home with a small table for next to the bed. We go to the Apple Store and Ed buys me a Kate Spade case.
- Why are you still reading this and not at Edzos? Do you like garlic fries? truffle fries? delicious cheeseburgers? real milkshakes?
- We are now home, I just did some more work for work and started dinner and recapped my lovely day for all of you.
I am hoping the “adventures” continue while I eat dinner on the couch and watch Modern Family.